This is the complete course. Unlike the course to become a certified diver, in this course you will have to fill in all the sections of the textbook (5 sections), you will have to watch 5 videos, go through 5 lessons in the pool and 4 dives in open water.
Why Open Water Certification?
- You can dive to greater depths: 18 meters (59 feet)
- You are more prepared and have better skills.
- You can dive without an instructor or a divemaster. If you have friends with the same certification, you can go together.
- You can go to the next step: Advanced Open Water.
Age minimum 10 years old.
You are allowed to dive at maximum 18 meters (59 feet) deep.
persons who suffer of one from the following conditions list CAN NOT DIVE without medical certificate
ear infection, history of ear disease, hearing loss or problems with balance
cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis
respiratory problems, severe attacks of hayfever or allergies, or lung disease
history of chest surgery
active asthma or history of emphysema or tuberculosis
the person is taking medication that carries a warning about any impairment of her / his physical or mental abilities
behavioral health, mental or psychological problems or a nervous system disorder
history of colostomy
history of heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery
history of high blood pressure, angina, or take medication to control blood pressure
people over 45 that have a family history of heart attack or stroke
history of bleeding or other blood disorders
history of diabetes
a history of seizures, blackouts or fainting, convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them
history of back, arm or leg problems following an injury, fracture or surgery
fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)
Clients will receive a questionnaire and they have to fill it before starting the diving lessons in order to assure us they can dive.
In order to enjoy the holiday 100%, I recommend you to pay the advance (30% of the course value), so that we can send you the manual before you come on vacation. Thus, when you get here, you have already completed the first step – the theory, and we can enjoy the practical part together.
- watch 5 videos: first video is 1 hour and 10 minutes long, the second and the third are 54 minutes long each, the fourth is 42 minutes long and the fifth is 35 minutes long;
- 5 sessions in the pool, so you can learn the necessary skills in a safe and quiet environment, which helps you focus on lessons
- – 4 dives in open water to practice what you learned in the pool and to demonstrate your skills, so that you can gain more trust yourself
When you finish the course you will automatically become a certified scuba diver. You receive a temporary certificate, valid for 90 days.
In about 12 days you will receive the original certificate at home, if you requested it. However, you will also receive the online version of the certificate.